Saturday, September 4, 2010

Minimalist Heath - By, Tammy Strobel

This is a great book and it is FREE!  If you want to read it first before you purchase any other of Tammy's books you will see how living a simple life and becoming a minimalist is the way to go in life.  We did and now we are working towards a richer and simpler lifestyle!

Happy Reading,

Lisa

Free eBook: Minimalist Health

by Tammy on March 12, 2010
Since the release of Simply Car-free, I’ve received an incredible number of emails from folks asking questions like:
How can I improve my health?
What are the best ways to lose weight?
Where can I find real food?
In response to the questions I’ve received, I decided to write my first free e-book. The book is 20 pages and I hope it will help you get active.
You only get one body and mind. If you don’t take care of both, it’s hard to create amazing art or get involved in your community. I hope this manifesto will help you improve your health and inspire you to change the world.

Download the free e-book, Minimalist Health: How to Focus on the Essentials.

Or read it on Issuu

If this e-book helps you, please help spread the word by…
  • Sharing it with your tribe on Twitter or Facebook.
  • Writing about it on your blog.
  • Printing out copies and leaving them in your local library or coffee shop.
Please let me know what you think. Feel free to connect with me on twitter or send me a note.

No comments: